how to print a partial page check

Options
paguthrie
paguthrie Member ✭✭
I converted to Quicken for Mac from Windows version in late 2020. I have yet to be able to correctly print the third check as a partial page check. I have a Canon TS6120 which has a rear feed and a cassette feed. There is no where in the Quicken print check screen to tell my computer to use the rear feed. I have tried to use the cassette feed but it doesn't line up properly and there is no template in the adjustment screen for helping fix the lineup problem. I have wasted several checks and now my check numbers are all screwed up because I keep reprinting checks to no avail. Please help!!!
Tagged:

Best Answer

• MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The alignment option is not like windows where you can align partial sheets (rotated) vs full sheets.  But, have you checked the box for "Adjust Alignment" and gone through the process for the style of checks that you have?

Then, the Quicken settings let you select the partial check... and how your rear feed accepts paper (centered, I would think?) ... But, you have to use the main printer settings next to select the rear feed.  In the attached, I'm showing my Brother printer since I don't have your Canon... but this is where I select my manual feed path vs my paper cassette - "Paper Source".

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

Answers

• MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The alignment option is not like windows where you can align partial sheets (rotated) vs full sheets.  But, have you checked the box for "Adjust Alignment" and gone through the process for the style of checks that you have?

Then, the Quicken settings let you select the partial check... and how your rear feed accepts paper (centered, I would think?) ... But, you have to use the main printer settings next to select the rear feed.  In the attached, I'm showing my Brother printer since I don't have your Canon... but this is where I select my manual feed path vs my paper cassette - "Paper Source".

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

This discussion has been closed.