Adjust Size of Downloaded Transactions Register

When I have the "Downloaded Transactions" open, in some accounts the Window is too large. So large that when a downloaded transaction is selected, I'm unable to see it in the register and choose a category to apply to the transaction.

I've tried to drag it down a bit but it doesn't respond. Is there some other way to adjust the size?

Best Answer

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The place to click and move the boundary between the two areas is not where you would expect it.  Start with the mouse in the download transactions area and slowly move it upward.  It will eventually turn into the double-headed arrow, then click and drag it in the direction you want it to move.  You should find it at the bottom line of the lowest transaction (the blank one).

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @eddy870499,

I assume that you are referring to the "Downloaded Transactions" window that appears below the account register after downloading transactions.  Unfortunately, I do not believe that you can resize that window.  If you are having issues seeing the register transactions that match to the downloaded ones, you can click anywhere in the check register and then use the page-up and page-down keys to find the transaction that matches. Or you can use the "slide" on the far right to quickly move up and down to find the matching transaction.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    The place to click and move the boundary between the two areas is not where you would expect it.  Start with the mouse in the download transactions area and slowly move it upward.  It will eventually turn into the double-headed arrow, then click and drag it in the direction you want it to move.  You should find it at the bottom line of the lowest transaction (the blank one).

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• eddy870499
    eddy870499 Member ✭✭
    Thank You Splasher!! That Worked!! You are correct, the "drag point" is at the bottom line of the lowest transaction in the register. I had not gone that high before, assuming the drag point should be at the grey line that separates the register from the downloaded transactions.
  • eddy870499
    eddy870499 Member ✭✭
    Thank you Frankx ... I appreciate your response and your suggestions are helpful. The answer provided by splasher was a more direct answer to my question and I hope you find it useful as well.