reminders that have already been paid showing up on bill and income reminders

bills that have already been paid are showing up in the bill and income reminders on the quicken home page.

I also have a custom home page with the reminders and they show up there too.
If i remove the bill and income reminders from my custom home and then readd it, the paid reminders no longer show up. later, they paid reminders reappear.

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @donl

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you have not received a response.

I would recommend running the Validate & Repair tool on the data file from the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate File window that opens, click the top box to "validate file" and then click OK.

When the validation completes, a data log will open in Notepad, please let us know if any errors or issues are found/repaired, and when ready close and re-open Quicken.

Please let us know what you find!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • donl
    donl Member ✭✭
    already ran validate and repair and just some future dated prices came up.

Issue seems to have started less than 1 month ago.

summary:
    bills and income tab: displays as expected-no paid items displayed, (include paid box is unchecked)
    bills and income on my custom home page:
    next 7,14,30,90 days, 12 months all shows bills paid
    all by month shows bills paid
    all by bills and deposits display as expected (no paid items displayed)
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @donl

Thank you for the response and for letting me know the result of the validation process. Do you use the mobile or web app at all? If not, can you confirm if the option to sync to the mobile/ web is on?

To confirm, please navigate to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web, there will be an on-off toggle. If enabled, can you please disable sync and see if this prevents the reminders from reappearing? 

Please let me know how it goes.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • donl
    donl Member ✭✭
    I don't use mobile or web app.

Sync has always been set to off
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Hello @donl

Thank you for your response and the additional details, although I apologize that this trouble continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.