CC-505 error code, Flagstar Bank

tvpluta
tvpluta Member ✭✭
Hi, anyone else getting this error code when updating account information with Flagstar Bank? Have been getting this message for about 5 days now. Our software version is R32.10, has been working successfully for a few months up until this week. Thanks.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @JohnC9999

Thanks for the update. In the case you're having we'll want to contact Quicken Support so that we're able to collect logs to figure out exactly is happening. From there we'll see if we can escalate the issue if we're not able to find a fix to the issue. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

Answers

• Quicken Francisco

Hello @tvpulta

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize in the issue you're having. That is odd I'm wondering where exactly the issue is. I believe in this case it might help trying to see on a test file if we have a similar issue. This will give us a better idea of where exactly the issue is. I'll leave steps down below and you can find it on the third step on the article.

https://www.quicken.com/support/advanced-data-file-troubleshooting-correct-problems-quicken-windows

Once you get the chance let us know what you're able to find out. From there we'll see what we're able to do next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• JohnC9999
    JohnC9999 Member
    same issue for me
  • JohnC9999
    JohnC9999 Member
    When I deactivate then ty to reactivate Quicken gives a message that it is having an issue connecting to the bank, it even says (not your fault). so this is either a quicken or Flagstar issue. Who can help get this corrected? For reference I can log in directly to Flagstar's website with no issue. Thanks
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    @JohnC9999

Thanks for the update. In the case you're having we'll want to contact Quicken Support so that we're able to collect logs to figure out exactly is happening. From there we'll see if we can escalate the issue if we're not able to find a fix to the issue. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Monday through Friday

Monday through Sunday

• Bob Gabor
    Bob Gabor Member ✭✭
    I'm having same problem with Flagstar, but on Quicken for Mac. Last successful connection was on 3/28.
  • craig
    craig Member ✭✭✭
    Same issue with Flagstar Bank Mortgage. Last connection was on 3/28/21. I deactivated online service on 4/4 and now there is not a tab to reconnect to online service. Only a tab for General and Display Options.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Hello @Bob Gabor and @craig

I'd advise the same thing as JohnC9999 as well to contact support so we're able to collect logs and figure out exactly what's happening. This is the best method for us to fix the issue you're having. For information contacting support I recommend looking at my previous post as it will have our times and link as well on contacting support.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • JohnC9999
    JohnC9999 Member
    I called Flagstar and they added a two factor security because of a security breach. i suspect that is the issue because quicken doesn't currently ask for that code. They are escalating it on their side. Hopefully it gets resolved soon. thanks.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @JohnC9999

Thanks for letting us know about how it went! If you do receive any further updates about the issue please let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • craig
    craig Member ✭✭✭
    Quicken Francisco possibly you can escalate with the info provided here so we do not have to deal with contacting support...i have had enough of that recently with Microsoft, TMOBILE, Comcast...etc. Have your support team get with Flagstar and get a fix for this. As it is since i reset account in Online services i no longer even have a tab to reconnect. Thanks.
  • tvpluta
    tvpluta Member ✭✭
    Thanks Craig for suggesting this idea. I concur, there are multiple users with the same issue, as mentioned above Flagstar has said they've made changes to their security. Seems like a logical solution for Quicken & Flagstar to talk and resolve this issue.
  • DanZindler
    DanZindler Member ✭✭
    Same issue since April 1. Getting error code CC-800 since it will not log back in since I deleted the account and then restored from a back up to get the account history back in my register. Account will not add back.
  • brianc1228
    brianc1228 Member
    I am having the same problem and agree that Quicken and Flagstar need to work this out.
  • tvpluta
    tvpluta Member ✭✭
    To a Quicken moderator,

will someone at Quicken be able to work with Flagstar to resolve the issues we are all having?
  • DanZindler
    DanZindler Member ✭✭
    Quicken still does not connect to Flagstar, as of today, has anyone been able to get it to work? Quicken needs to post a bulletin on this to advise. This is vey unprofessional for them to not act in any way.
  • DanZindler
    DanZindler Member ✭✭
    FYI, I noticed the response from Quicken Franscisco is the same on every thread so it looks automated, no help at all.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Hello everyone,

I do apologize for my late response. We are currently aware of the issue and are working on having the issue fixed with our providers.  Currently we do not have an ETA on when the issue will be resolved. We also have collected all the information needed currently but I will let you know if we do need any other logs submitted. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • Quicken Francisco
    Hello Everyone,

It looks like we are looking for a couple more logs from a couple of more users. If you have a chance if you could contact Quicken Support if you haven't done so already so that we're able to have more logs for the issue. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Monday through Friday

Monday through Sunday

• tvpluta
    tvpluta Member ✭✭
    Good news to report. Doing the one step update just a few minutes ago Flagstar now asks for a verification code to be sent to email or via a text. Selected text, entered the verification code and the update of information continued and completed successfully. All seems to be good now.
  • Bob Gabor
    Bob Gabor Member ✭✭
    Seems to work for me also!
  • craig
    craig Member ✭✭✭
    Yes it is back. Actually quite impressed you got it back this quick....took me 45 days and 8 hours on the phone with Microsoft to straighten out a simple issue for MS 365 Subscription. Thanks :)
  • DanZindler
    DanZindler Member ✭✭
    Problem solved with 2 step log in.
  • craig
    craig Member ✭✭✭
    I 2 stepped logged in last night successfully....then this morning had to 2 step again. Hope this is not every time.
  • Bob Gabor
    Bob Gabor Member ✭✭
    I seem to have to 2-step login every day now. Not the greatest, but at least it works.
  • GeoffM
    GeoffM Member
    yea every time it updates it's asking for 2 step authentication...can Quicken and Flagstar please figure this out so I don't need to do this every day?
  • howdyrichard
    howdyrichard Member ✭✭
    Flagstar has been asking me for the 2-step login but stopped after the last Quicken update! V36.57
This discussion has been closed.