Paycheck reminders zeroing out?

This only started happening within the last several months with one of the earlier updates and/or I restarted to sync with mobile (will try turning that off and reply as needed). What is happening is that when looking at "Bill and Income Reminders" on my main "Home" screen - the Paycheck reminder shows at 0.00. I click on the Edit/Edit For this instance and all future instances", everything is there correctly and I close out the Paycheck splits window and boom the Paycheck reminder is now showing the correct deposit amount. However this doesn't last and then I am back to it showing 0.00 in the "Bill and Income Reminders" screen.

What is going on? Is this because of syncing with Mobile?

Answers

• jabm1973
    jabm1973 Member ✭✭
    It is the Sync to Quicken Cloud that is causing the zeroing out -- I removed from the Mobile & Web enabled accounts, the account to which the Paycheck would be deposited and ran another sync -- and no more zeroing out of the Paycheck in the "Bill and Income Reminders".

So yet another issue with your Mobile & Web.
  • GLKNY
    GLKNY Member ✭✭✭
    Having the same issue.
  • jabm1973
    jabm1973 Member ✭✭
    GLKNY - I had read other questions/answers similar to this and in one of the answers it is asked if all who were encountering the issue were syncing to the cloud for mobile & web and the resounding response was 'Yes' and that there are quite a few issues relating to the cloud sync that Quicken has yet to even begin to address. I tested this and removed the Paycheck deposit account from the cloud sync and lo and behold my issue went away -- so it has to do with the cloud sync.
  • GLKNY
    GLKNY Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you, removing the account from the cloud sync does correct the zero issue in reminders. However, now this makes the financial picture incorrect, as with everyone involved when using the web.
This discussion has been closed.