Can I clone register settings?

Marvin Gardens
Marvin Gardens Member ✭✭
I added an account for a new credit card. Is it possible to copy the register settings, specifically the columns and column sizes, from an existing account? That is, I want the register for my Visa card to look just like my Mastercard
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @Marvin Gardens

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. You are able to do this but it will also update all your accounts of a similar type as well. So if have other credit cards as well in this case those registers will also change. You can do this by going to the register that's correct then clicking the column button in the top right. Then in the bottom left of the column dropdown select the gear icon and click make all (X) line registers like this. I'll leave a photo down below to illustrate how to do so.

Let me know if this helps you out! If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Marvin Gardens
    Marvin Gardens Member ✭✭
    Thank you. That's exactly what I needed.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @Marvin Gardens

Glad to hear it worked for you! If you have any other questions please let us know!

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • imdcareys
    imdcareys Member ✭✭✭✭
    I was looking for an option to "Auto-Fit" register columns to the text within them. This is a good alternative to that, and it worked pretty well to do this after I changed the font for all registers.

Win 11 - Quicken Premier - v54.16

This discussion has been closed.