3 additional Quick Pay Option Fails

When out of Quickpays, the screen states you must set up ACH payment to enable the $3 charge and buy add-ons as needed. However it only offers a screen showing Cards and Paypal. Tried both and it still does not add the 3 additional Quickpays/Checkpays.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @David Lafferty

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. With the Issue you're having I would recommend contacting Quicken Support so they're able to help assist in the process and figure out exactly what is happening. I'll leave our hours down below so you can find a time that works best down below.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• David Lafferty
    David Lafferty Member ✭✭
    I tried calling tech support first and it was as if the rep had never heard of the add-on payments feature. After 1 hour on the phone I gave up. I was hoping someone in the community might be able to help.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @David Lafferty

Thank you for the response and additional details although I apologize that you have not received a follow-up response. Are you at the point that you are currently out of payments to use/send?

If you attempt to make an additional payment do you receive a response that you are out of payments and to wait for the next billing cycle?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • David Lafferty
    David Lafferty Member ✭✭
    I am at the point where I'm out again, but (as recently announced) I no longer get the response that I must wait for the next cycle. I now get the offer to "Enable" the function to purchase 3 additional Quickpays+3 additional Checkpays for $3. I click enable and see (attached) instructions to set up ACH on my account. I click "Yes" and it links directly into the payment type section online for my Quicken account. There the only offers are a new credit card or Paypal (not ACH). I tried both as that would be fine with me for payment methods (actually preferred), but neither enables the Add-Ons.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @David Lafferty

Thank you for the response and the screenshot. Are you able to add more payments directly from the account page at https://www.quicken.com/?

The option is located under Subscription > Manage > Buy More Payments. There will be an option to enter a bank account and routing number.

Please let me know how it goes!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • David Lafferty
    David Lafferty Member ✭✭
    edited April 2021
    This area DOES offer the opportunity to enter bank ACH information. It appears that following your instructions to test it has now subscribed me for a $9.95 every month charge. THIS IS NOT desired! I immediately canceled it. My question does not relate to ordering a recurring monthly subscription!!! My question is about the offer to ADD-ON 3 Quickpays and 3 Checkpays ONLY as needed when my monthly allotment is extinguished. I think this is just not a working function yet, so I have filed a Problem Report too.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @David Lafferty

Thank you for the response and the additional details. I am unable to easily test this issue, so I have a few more information to help me further isolate the cause. When you select OK to go to the account page, are you taken to the account page at Quicken.com?

If so, can you please include a screenshot of the options you are given? Please be sure to redact any personal information from the screenshot before sharing it with the Community.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • David Lafferty
    David Lafferty Member ✭✭
    Tyka thanks for trying to help. 1st question ("when you select OK to go to the account page, are you taken to the account page at Quicken.com?"); yes, directly to the online account page, subscription section.

2nd question ("options you are given?"); I am given two options, one to enter new credit/debit card information, and the other to enter Paypal information. I'm currently not prompted because in a prior step the test subscribed me for monthly recurring 15/15 payments making me no longer out of my regular allotment. The screen it presented last time is attached.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @David Lafferty

I have sent you a direct message requesting some more information.

Please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.