how long does it take for quick pay to show at bank after being successful?

I made my first quick pay and it says it was successful but hasn't shown up at my bank yet. Payment says was successful on 4-9 but nothing is showing up at my bank.

Best Answer

• Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Alumni mod
    Answer ✓

Hello@mpenninga

Thank you for posting in the Community today. I took the liberty of viewing your online profile and can confirm that there are two billers indicating that the last payment was made on 04/09/2021 via Quick Pay. The payments will available to view on your account at your banks website when the biller clears them, which varies. Some of my payments show up the next day while others take a bit longer.

I hope this helps!

Thank you

Quicken Diana

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's the Due Date for this Quick Pay transaction? Has it passed or is it still in the future?
    I'd expect a Quick Pay transaction to be debited on or about the Due Date.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    It usually takes two to three business days for a check to clear once it has been deposited but it may take longer.
  • mpenninga
    mpenninga Member
    I scheduled the payment for the 9th. Being my first one I wanted to make sure it worked. The bill isn't actually due until the 15th.
  • Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Alumni mod
    Answer ✓

Hello@mpenninga

Thank you for posting in the Community today. I took the liberty of viewing your online profile and can confirm that there are two billers indicating that the last payment was made on 04/09/2021 via Quick Pay. The payments will available to view on your account at your banks website when the biller clears them, which varies. Some of my payments show up the next day while others take a bit longer.

I hope this helps!

Thank you

Quicken Diana

This discussion has been closed.