How do I change this email address?

Options
I have looked everywhere, contacted support -- and I continue to get emails at an old email address that I cannot seem to change. Sorry for the sloppy redactions -- I need to update that email address.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @woconnell77

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. You should be able to change the email address by going to Quicken.com and signing in the top right of the screen selecting my account. From there sign in and click Sign in & security. You should be able to change your email from here.

Let me know if this helps you out. If you're still having difficulties let me know!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• woconnell77
    woconnell77 Member ✭✭
    Options
    The email listed there is correct. I have submitted a change form, talked on the telephone to on line support, and chatted for an hour with chat-support. I really don't think there is a way to change it. Unfortunately, I continue to receive my subscription charge updates to that incorrect email address.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @woconnell77

Thanks for the update. I was taking a look to see what else I was able to find out and noticed that I wasn't able to perform the action as well. I've let my higher ups know so that they're able to get the information to the correct area. Thank you for letting us know and I'll let you know if anything further comes up. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • woconnell77
    woconnell77 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I ended up calling customer support and had outstanding help from a tech support rep. He had me log into my on line account, change the email back to the old email address, and then go back and change it to new one again -- which finally changed that email address listed on my actual file edit/preferences/quicken id page. Not sure what he was doing on his side -- but I think it's fixed.
This discussion has been closed.