Reconcile problem

Options
CWPBSP
CWPBSP Member ✭✭
I had gotten behind reconciling a checking account, 3 months. I did the first month and Quicken previous balance matched my paper statement. Reconciled perfectly. Started second month and previous did not match paper statement, off by $24.00. Changed previous balance, thinking that might fix problem, wrong. At end of reconcile, Quicken wanted to make $24.00 balance adjustment. I did that. Next statement did not match paper statement either. Did not change balance and when finished, Quicken wanted to make another $24.00 adjustment. I have checked and I do not have a $24.00 deposit outstanding anywhere. I should have said earlier, I was running to Quicken sessions, one personal checking and a rental checking account. The rental went away, so I wanted to put that account into the same session as personal, because I still use it, non rental now and I wanted to get to it without having to close one session and open another. I exported the rental account and imported it into the personal and it worked great. I had two checking accounts I could just toggle between with no problems. Now I have two pending $24.00 deposits that in reality do not exist. Any thoughts?

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @CWPBSP

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. In this case I would recommend contacting Quicken Support via chat or phone and sharing your screen with one of our support reps, if you feel comfortable doing so, to have the matter looked at and hopefully fixed promptly. This will let us figure out exactly what is happening that's causing the issue. I'll leave our hours down below as well so you can find a time that works best for you.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

Quicken Chat Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Sunday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• CWPBSP
    CWPBSP Member ✭✭
    Options
    I finally found the $24.00 error. Quicken "un reconciled" a $24.00 transaction from yeas ago, apparently in between me reconciling 2 month's of statements, one after the other. Thanks for replying.
This discussion has been closed.