Bank of America not updating

I am getting the error message about duplicate transactions advising me to delete duplicates. But the account has not updated at all. When I do the update there is no error message, just no transactions since February.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @nysalc

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this. We currently are experiencing issues with Bank of America giving 501/502 errors when trying to download/connect. We are working on the issue currently but do not have an ETA of when it will be resolved. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. Additionally your issues predate the current issue as well but we're not able to solve them until BoA is back up and running.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • JRM5361
    JRM5361 Member
    I have been having trouble with Bank of America not updating for well over 2 weeks as well. This issue needs to be remedied sooner than later Quicken. We pay for convenience of a program functioning as advertised and this is a complete continuous failure.
  • deliusfan
    deliusfan Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you, glad to see this is being addressed. One of the errors I am seeing (last one was CC-501 for me) is that the "website is unavailable", however, I can log into my online account just fine.

It's too bad; I had the "less efficient" connection method that required a passcode every time, and now I just deactivated it to "fix" it, but now it's down for the count.

To anyone considering switching your connection method; if it's working, albeit with the passcode, leave it alone until they have solved this issue.
  • jgreen000
    jgreen000 Member
    I contacted BOA and they claim the issue is not on their end but Quicken's. Been using Quicken for over 15 years now and find that getting connections with /for my accounts is getting worse with each annual "upgrade"
  • amergin99
    amergin99 Member
    The Bank of American cc-502 problem is still ongoing. I Quicken was made aware of this prior to 4/5/2021, why is this still an issue? More than two weeks to correct? Ridiculous.