None of my accounts will download to Quicken from Wells and Bank of the West

The banks show that the accounts are downloading, the Quicken Icon turns orange (or brown?) but when I open Quicken nothing is there.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello @cduck1763

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is odd you're getting no downloads specifically to these two banks, Are you having issues with any other banks in your file or are these all your FI's? One thing we can start off with here is to see if we're able to fix the issue by signing in and out as a quick first step. I'll leave instructions down below on how to do so.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you get the chance let us know if you're able to get any updates going through. Additionally any additional details about the FI's that are having difficulties,

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓

Hello @cduck1763

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. That is odd you're getting no downloads specifically to these two banks, Are you having issues with any other banks in your file or are these all your FI's? One thing we can start off with here is to see if we're able to fix the issue by signing in and out as a quick first step. I'll leave instructions down below on how to do so.

1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Once you get the chance let us know if you're able to get any updates going through. Additionally any additional details about the FI's that are having difficulties,

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• cduck1763
    cduck1763 Member ✭✭
    :) Thank you. This has relieved a LOT of frustration!
  • Quicken Francisco
    @cduck1763

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you're able to get your accounts up and running! If you do run into any other issues please let us know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco