Southern California Gas (So Cal Gas) ebill issue

Devyn
Devyn Member ✭✭✭
I've had an ebill and scheduled transaction set up for a long time with our So Cal Gas account. I use it to download and track bills, though I don't pay them within Quicken. Last week, Quicken gave an error that the account is closed or inactive. But it is not.

I tried relinking the ebill. I also tried deleting / re-adding the scheduled transaction. It still gives the same error.

When I recreate the ebill, it offers me an existing linked account, with the correct account number, etc.

I've given it several days to resolve itself (in case there was a temporary error).

Does anyone have any tips or tricks to resolve? Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Running Quicken for Mac Deluxe 6.1.1

Best Answer

• Devyn
    Devyn Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Well, I figured it out. Instead of using the saved ebill login info, I selected to add a new login. Of course, I used the same login credentials.

This time it logged in and gave me the latest bill, and seems to have worked!

Oddly, the first attempt to log in with the "new" credentials, it did not work. I attempted to enter them a second time, which worked.

I'm guessing there was an error with the keychain info, and this managed to reset it.

Answers

• Devyn
    Devyn Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Well, I figured it out. Instead of using the saved ebill login info, I selected to add a new login. Of course, I used the same login credentials.

This time it logged in and gave me the latest bill, and seems to have worked!

Oddly, the first attempt to log in with the "new" credentials, it did not work. I attempted to enter them a second time, which worked.

I'm guessing there was an error with the keychain info, and this managed to reset it.
This discussion has been closed.