Downloading Quotes

System
System Member admin
edited May 2022 in Investing (Mac)
This discussion was created from comments split from: International Stocks Quote Download.

Comments

• mark303
    mark303 Member ✭✭✭
    I would be willing to pay an additional subscription fee to have international stock and bond prices automatically updated from a third party source. I can get a file from my broker will daily prices, but in the Mac version there's no way to import a file of prices of different securities. You can import an historical file of prices for a single security, but my problem is that I have have tens of international securities and want to upload a single days prices for all my securities and not multiple days for a single security.
  • mark303
    mark303 Member ✭✭✭
    Does Quicken only update securities prices from a broker file when the security is purchased or does it update prices every time a download file is created? My international broker doesn't offer a Quicken download but does provide csv files. Could I create a download file which I upload into quicken that only updates the security price but doesn't add transactions?
  • dipe_c
    dipe_c Mac Beta Beta
    in the Mac version there's no way to import a file of prices of different securities. You can import an historical file of prices for a single security, but my problem is that I have have tens of international securities and want to upload a single days prices for all my securities and not multiple days for a single security.
    There's always a way :smiley: Re: Import prices for multiple securities through csv

If only Quicken would find a repository with international stock prices... Please vote up for feature request!
This discussion has been closed.