New to Home & Business

Nanette
Nanette Member ✭✭
I have been a Quicken user for personal finances for 25+ years. We have just set up an LLC, as my husband will be working as a contractor instead of an employee for the first time. We are nearing retirement, but will probably have odds and ends jobs on and off in the future.

If I subscribe to Home and Business, will my current Quicken Deluxe (Windows) file convert to Home and Business? Will I lose any of my historical data?

When we do fully retire and I no longer need the functionality of Home and Business, can I convert my file back to Quicken Deluxe so that I am no longer paying the extra for Home and Business?

Thank you.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Yes and Yes.  You can upgrade to Home & Business. All your data will be there.  Just open your data file and continue.  Then yes you can go back down later.  You just lose some of the business reports.  There's no conversion involved.  You just use the same data file.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Yes and Yes.  You can upgrade to Home & Business. All your data will be there.  Just open your data file and continue.  Then yes you can go back down later.  You just lose some of the business reports.  There's no conversion involved.  You just use the same data file.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.