Investment Additions Do Not Download

Options
Aaron B
Aaron B Member
I have Quicken Deluxe 6.1.1 for Mac and have it tied to my brokerage accounts (IRA, 401k, etc.). It updates the share prices but when I contribute weekly, monthly, yearly, etc. it does NOT show the new balance. I have to remove the account and add it back to get it to update properly. What can I do to get Quicken to download the correct share balance properly when it does daily updates?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Alumni mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello@Aaron B

Thank you for posting in the Community, though I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your investment accounts. For this issue I will suggest for you to call SUPPORT directly. Our team will be able to have a look at your log files and pinpoint what is causing the issue as well as work towards a resolution.

Thank you

Quicken Diana

Answers

• Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Alumni mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello@Aaron B

Thank you for posting in the Community, though I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your investment accounts. For this issue I will suggest for you to call SUPPORT directly. Our team will be able to have a look at your log files and pinpoint what is causing the issue as well as work towards a resolution.

Thank you

Quicken Diana

This discussion has been closed.