How do I see the payment register in my Mortgage Account?

It worked for my prior mortgages but not for a new mortgage account i opened recently.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @rocky61,

I suspect that you likely set-up this new mortgage as a "connected" or "download" mortgage.  With that type of mortgage account - there is no register.

If you'd like to have a register, you'll need to convert the account to a "manual mortgage" - here's a LINK with instructions on how to do that.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021 Answer ✓
    Hi @rocky61,

I suspect that you likely set-up this new mortgage as a "connected" or "download" mortgage.  With that type of mortgage account - there is no register.

If you'd like to have a register, you'll need to convert the account to a "manual mortgage" - here's a LINK with instructions on how to do that.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• rocky61
    rocky61 Member ✭✭
    Thank you-- that worked.
This discussion has been closed.