Quicken is crashing while using one step update

Options
One step update is crashing while using one step update with only some accounts, AMEX, Citi, Synchrony,

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @4birdie

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue you're having. I'm wondering here what might be causing the issue. It could be the download or something within the program might also not be responding properly while downloading. To start off here let's reinstall the most recent patch to see if we might be able to get some progress in attempting to fix the issue. I'll leave an article down below on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

Once you've had a chance to do so let us know if you're able to get through a download. If not we'll see what we can attempt next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    After you have reinstalled Quicken following Quicken Francisco's request above, please perform all the steps in part (2) of this document, in the order specified, even if you have done some of them before:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems
This discussion has been closed.