Upgrading from Quicken for Mac 2015

Options
Robbie
Robbie Member
I'm having to replace an old MacBook, on which I have Quicken for Mac 2015 installed. I have no Quicken 2015 installation disk so my only option appears to be to install the latest subscription version of Quicken on my new MacBook, which there's no point in doing if my Quicken 2015 data cannot be transferred over. Am I right in thinking there is no way the data can be transferred from Quicken 2015 to the latest Quicken version?

Comments

• Robbie
    Robbie Member
    Options
    Oops! My apologies, this was meant to be on the Mac threads.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Robbie said:
    Oops! My apologies, this was meant to be on the Mac threads.

A Quicken Moderator changed the community category for you.
    You can continue to use your current Q Mac 2015 data file once you have installed the new version of Quicken Mac Deluxe or Premier (not Starter edition!) on your new Mac. Starting the new Quicken for the first time will prompt you for the location of your 2015 data file and create a properly formatted new copy for you to use.
    This webpage will help you transfer your data file between Macs (look for the correct section, this webpage covers both Mac and WIndows): https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-move-my-quicken-data-file-one-computer-another

• Robbie
    Robbie Member
    Options
    Many thanks UKR. I thought I'd missed the bus by failing to upgrade to one of the earlier post-Intuit versions.
This discussion has been closed.