Wells Fargo Connection Not working

Options
Hello, I've reliably downloaded my Wells Fargo Asset Management account information for years. They changed their website and I have the new password. I've check the account number and login information in Quicken and I get an error message. It says QL-220-A. I use Quickin software, not on line, and it is updated automatically yearly, i.e. I assume it is the lastest version. I've talked to Wells Fargo and they say I've done everything that they can suggest to make it work.

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @radishes,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with that account.  I suggest that you review the information located at this LINK.  I suspect that this may be a temporary issue, especially since you've not had problems in the past.  You should wait a day or two to see if the connectivity issue is resolved.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @radishes,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with that account.  I suggest that you review the information located at this LINK.  I suspect that this may be a temporary issue, especially since you've not had problems in the past.  You should wait a day or two to see if the connectivity issue is resolved.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -