why aren't my all my transactions updating from my credit union

Options
why aren't my all my transactions updating from my credit union

Best Answer

• paruelle
    paruelle Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The problem I've had with 'why aren't my all my transactions updating from my credit union' was isolated to be my credit unions QFX file was not always reflecting transactions on their web site. The information was delayed 1-5 days and was not the fault of Quicken. This was confirmed with support from Quicken trouble shooting with me. I appreciate responses that were posted on my behalf.

Answers

• Daniel B
    Daniel B Member
    Options
    Are some coming over? Or none at all?
  • studpup
    studpup Windows Beta Beta
    edited June 2021
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear you're having a problem. Unfortunately there's not enough information to really help resolve your issue. What credit union is the account with? Are you getting an error message such as CC-501 or something? If you search the community for that error, you may get some of the basic troubleshooting steps that typically resolve common issues.

Also, this was just a holiday weekend, so downloads may not reflect card transactions that happened over the weekend yet.

Alternately, reach out to quicken.com/support on phone or chat and they can get additional information and guide you through basic troubleshooting steps.

wags Glad to be here!

• Daniel B
    Daniel B Member
    Options
    I am not an employee from Quicken either, just trying to help out, but this following link might be helpful....I know some people might be getting this error. https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7893969/ongoing-5-26-21-cc-501-errors-returned-for-multiple-financial-institutions#latest. I don't know if this will pertain to you or not but it might be worth looking into.
  • paruelle
    paruelle Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The problem I've had with 'why aren't my all my transactions updating from my credit union' was isolated to be my credit unions QFX file was not always reflecting transactions on their web site. The information was delayed 1-5 days and was not the fault of Quicken. This was confirmed with support from Quicken trouble shooting with me. I appreciate responses that were posted on my behalf.
This discussion has been closed.