Quicken stopped downloading from most of my accounts (Q Mac)

GARYANDEMI
GARYANDEMI Member ✭✭
Hello,
Bank is Enterprise Bank and Trust, also Los Alamos Schools Credit union
I have 2 checking and 2 savings with enterprise, 3 of them have not downloaded transactions since Mid May I access them all at the bank with same login, but theu just stopped downloading. I have changed password, update login, reset connection, disconnected/reconnected accounts, no change.
Same thing with Bank and Credit union. I also updated to newest version of quicken (6.2.1)
Everything worked fine until May 15 or so. If I do the Refresh button, it spins like it's working, just no updates. Funny the problem started the day I got an email that my quicken membership was renewed.

Comments

• GARYANDEMI
    GARYANDEMI Member ✭✭
    OK looks like the problem is now only with Enterprise Bank and Trust. I did a small Credit union transaction last night and it downloaded and updated in Quicken correctly. Enterprise Bank transactions, however still do not process download and update quicken.
  • jobworker
    jobworker Mac Beta Beta
    Are sure when you disconnected and reconnected that when you connected to Enterprise Bank that you selected LINK for all accounts whether your were DIRECT CONNECT or QUICKEN CONNECT?
This discussion has been closed.