I entered a quick pay for my JCP&L electric Bill but it's not showing as scheduled nor is

the payment reflected in my register. When I go to quick pay to redo it says "This payment cannot be made because there is a payment already scheduled at the biller website"

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @phollykit

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues seeing your payment. I was taking a look on our side to see if the payment is scheduled and I do see one a payment scheduled on the 16th of this month. Would that be correct for the date that you previously posted? If not please let me know so we can take a look further.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• phollykit
    phollykit Member
    Yes, that is the payment in question. I was able to schedule a $100 payment for the 16th but it's only showing the May payment as a scheduled payment and it's not deducted from my register. When I try to redo it says one is pending. What do I do now. Thanks.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @phollykit

In this case since we're able to see the payment scheduled and for the correct amount so what I would recommend is adding it as a manual transaction matching the amount in your register that should ideally link once it's been cleared from the banks side. If you have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • phollykit
    phollykit Member
    Thank You. I will enter manually.
This discussion has been closed.