Lost Quicken 2010 Home & Business Installation CD

Options
drirene
drirene Member
I love 2010. It works great on Win 10 and went into all my computers. But my CD is lost. Replacement CD is not supported on an old product. Which version of Home and Business comes closest to it that I can get on ebay? I am trying to avoid the subscription products, all the new features I care nothing about and don't want, etc. Just want to be able to use it in two non-networked pcs. Any suggestions?

Best Answer

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should at least try to convert to the 2013 version since you don’t use any online services or download transactions now.  Then it should run on newer versions of Windows.  Starting in 2014 they instituted an ID password to get into your own data. I’m staying on 2013.  Although it's only the Deluxe Version.  You can probably find Home & Business Online.  

2013 should run on Windows 10.  You can download 2013 Deluxe for free using this how to convert article.  It’s under Converting from Quicken 2004-2009.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-and-when-use-intermediate-version-convert-older-versions-quicken 

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

You should at least try to convert to the 2013 version since you don’t use any online services or download transactions now.  Then it should run on newer versions of Windows.  Starting in 2014 they instituted an ID password to get into your own data. I’m staying on 2013.  Although it's only the Deluxe Version.  You can probably find Home & Business Online.  

2013 should run on Windows 10.  You can download 2013 Deluxe for free using this how to convert article.  It’s under Converting from Quicken 2004-2009.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-and-when-use-intermediate-version-convert-older-versions-quicken 

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.