Unable to add Capital one account properly

This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to Add Credit Card Account.

Comments

• georgestroud
    georgestroud Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem. Trying to add a new credit card account, but Quicken adds a checking account (will not give me the option for any other type of account).
  • georgestroud
    georgestroud Member ✭✭
    I am using Quicken version R33.24, Build 27.1.33.24 Windows for Home. I am trying to add a new credit card from Capital One (but it requires me to add the account manually)
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @georgestroud

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with adding your capital one card. I'm wondering here if we may be able to get it to work by choosing a different connection method. In this case I believe it would be a good try to see if we may be able to connect with the Capital one card services option. You should be able to find it by searching the name in the add account section.

Once you get a chance to try please let us know if you're able to add the account as the correct account type. If not we'll see what we can try next to resolve the issue you're having.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Mbi Ent
    Mbi Ent Member ✭✭
    Same issue, adding a Cap1 credit card - QD stalls, loops and hangs, never establishes contact with Cap1. Who's to blame? Who can guide or fix problem?
This discussion has been closed.