ExxonMobil Credit Card

I have not been able to set up my ExxonMobil credit card account for transaction download. When I search for it in Online Setup, Quicken finds only an ExxonMobil retirement account. Has anyone else been able to do this? It's the only account where I have to enter transactions manually.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried using Citi Cards as the name of the financial institution?
  • kathy234311
    kathy234311 Member ✭✭✭
    No, because there's nothing on the card itself that would indicate a connection with Citi--but I do see that it's the online servicer. Have you had success connecting an ExxonMobil card that way?
  • kathy234311
    kathy234311 Member ✭✭✭
    I tried Citibank, Citi Cards, and Citi Commercial Cards and none of them worked. If you (Sherlock) or anyone else can tell me what the match is for ExxonMobil, I'd be delighted!
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    No, because there's nothing on the card itself that would indicate a connection with Citi--but I do see that it's the online servicer. Have you had success connecting an ExxonMobil card that way?
    No, but we do have another branded credit card card that is handled that way.
  • JACK
    JACK Member ✭✭
    This is one of those account types where nobody (ExxonMobil, Quicken or anyone else) is willing to pony up to pay what Citi charges to offer electronic management, including connection to Quicken. Sorry, you'll just have to log in to ExxonMobil's retail service account with Citi and view or pay the old-fashioned (manual using fingers, keyboard and mouse) way.
  • JACK
    JACK Member ✭✭
    In case you're wondering, here's a handy dandy URL to get there...

https://citiretailservices.citibankonline.com/RSnextgen/svc/launch/index.action?siteId=PLOC_EXXONMOBIL#signon