Transactions in Online Center not showing in Downloaded Transactions in the Register

I have three transaction that show in the Online Center but don't show up in the Downloaded Transactions section in the register. I can't accept the transactions. The Delete button in the Online Center is greyed out. I can't reset the account because there are unaccepted transactions. I'd like to clear the Online Center, but don't see a way to do it.

Best Answer

• joelsandberg
    joelsandberg Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Checking and unchecking Automatically add to bank registers did the trick. Thanks!

Answers

• Hello@joelsandberg

Thank you for posting in the Community today, though I’m sorry that you are experiencing this issue with the downloaded transactions.

What is the status of the transactions in the Online Center?

First go ahead and save a backup of your data file. Then check for updates. Click on the HELP menu then choose CHECK FOR UPDATES. If there is one available, go ahead and run it.

Next run a Validate and Repair Operation. Click on the FILE menu, then FILE OPPERATIONS, then VALIDATE AND REPAIR. Choose the first option at the top left VALIDATE FILE, then OK at the bottom.

Finally, go to EDIT> PREFERENCES > DOWNLOADED TRANSACTIONS. Check the option “Automatically add to banking registers”.  Click OK. Close the window. Now again go to EDIT> PREFERENCES > DOWNLOADED TRANSACTIONS and uncheck the option “Automatically add to banking registers”. Close the window again. 

Do the transactions from the online center now appear in the downloaded transaction section?

Please let us know how it goes.

Thank you

Quicken Diana

• joelsandberg
    joelsandberg Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Checking and unchecking Automatically add to bank registers did the trick. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.