Server error

Options
Quicken Deluxe 6.2.1 Mac 11.4 While attempting to download accounts with financial institutions (several) get the following error: "cp_server_error: internal.api:internal api error while processing request". Noticed this only occur with accounts set up with quicken connect (chase, BMO and others). My other accounts set up for direct connect download without any problem.

Answers

• hwy86
    hwy86 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yep, same here... Server error using Quicken connect to PNC bank.
  • uconnjhd
    uconnjhd Member ✭✭
    Options
    Quicken Deluxe 6.2.1, Mac 10.15.7 - same, CP Server Error etc.
  • cacgood
    cacgood Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue...
  • Joseph A. Villalona
    Options
    This issue just started today. Issue only with account set up for quicken connect....all other account set for direct or web connect are downloading fine. Try to change connection to Chase, BMO and Barclay but not given a choice.
  • Dan12
    Dan12 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I'm also getting the internal api error with Bank of America. Quicken Deluxe 6.2.1, Mac 10.15.7. Oddly, another account that gave me a "financial institution has chosen to no longer support online banking" message just yesterday now appears to work again.
  • bcfallar
    bcfallar Member
    Options
    Same issue here with Quicken Deluxe 6.2.1 on MacOS 11.2.1, and happening on all Quicken Connect accounts.
  • robjessica
    robjessica Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Good morning Quicken Support Team from those of us on the east coast! =). We will be waiting out here in the lobby until you wake up and get in the office, we've got some things we'd like to talk about. Same problem here as the rest of those on the thread.

***update*** mine starting working now 8:03a EST
  • Joseph A. Villalona
    Options
    It seems that the problem was resolved. Everything is back to normal.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

Our teams have confirmed there was a temporary issue with downloading accounts/transactions through Quicken Connect on Quicken for Mac.

This issue has been resolved and all Users should now be able to successfully add/update accounts without receiving the "internal api error".

However, if this error message does persist, please reply here to let us know.

Thank you again,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.