Windows R34.13 Premier One Step Update trying to update all accounts

Options
Michael Farley
Michael Farley Member ✭✭✭
After the version upgrade, One Step Update tries to update all of my online accounts, even if they are not checked in the setup.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Michael Farley

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your one step update. That is odd that it does all your account now. I'm wondering does it matter what you check and uncheck when you attempt it after the first time or do they all keep trying to update? For a first troubleshooting step here we can attempt a validate to see if we might have different results afterwards. You should be able to do so by going across the top to file > validate & repair. 

Once you've had a chance to try this try updating and seeing if you're able to download from select accounts. From there we'll see what steps we're able to take next.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Michael Farley
    Michael Farley Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Francisco, I went into the One Step Update settings, making sure only accounts that I needed updated were checked, and hit apply. That seems to have solved the problem. Thank you for the response!
This discussion has been closed.