Citizens Bank - Unclearing Transactions when Syncing

Not sure if anyone else has seen this, but in the last few months, when syncing transactions with Citizens bank, some old previous downloaded transactions are getting uncleared. Usually it is transactions that are about 2 weeks old, like for instance when I did it today (6/14), it uncleared transactions from 6/5 and 6/6. I have already tried deactivating and also resetting the account to no avail.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @MichaelApocalypse

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your citizens account. Kind of an odd issue I'm wondering here if we might be able to fix the issue by deactivating and reactivating the account as it might be a download related issue from the details given. I'll leave instructions down below on how to do so.

First we'll try deactivating all of the accounts for the affected FI. You can do so by following the article listed down below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Once all the accounts are deactivated go ahead and follow the article here on reconnecting the accounts.

https://help.quicken.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=3216277

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• I tried doing that and it has not solved the problem. I also ran a validate on the file and that did not help.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @MichaelApocalypse

Thanks for the update. I do see a couple of other users are having issues with Citizens bank but I believe your errors are prior to some of the issues. Another thing we can attempt here is to see if a super validate might help as well. We should be able to perform the step similarly to a normal validate but you'll want to hold CTRL + SHIFT when you click on validate and repair. You should see the top option should be super validate now.

Once you get the chance let us know if the logs let us know any more information on the issue.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco