lost all reports - R34.16

wayne53
wayne53 Member ✭✭
updated to latest version and all reports are gone. of course i had the issue that Q would not open so i restored the latest BU. no reports and cannot save new ones.....crap

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• wayne53
    wayne53 Member ✭✭
    update is already complete. file is ok but reporting doesnt work.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    wayne53 said:
    update is already complete. file is ok but reporting doesnt work.
    Which update... please let us know what version.... Help --> About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• wayne53
    wayne53 Member ✭✭
    i upgraded to version R 34.16 build 27.1.34.16.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Hello @wayne53

I'm wondering here if you were to load a backup does it have all of your reports available? I would recommend loading a recent one to see if we see a similar issue on the file as well. Also when choosing to load it I would create a new file rather than overwriting your original file as well. I'll leave a link down below on how to do so.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-backup-or-restore-your-quicken-data

Once you get the chance to try see if we're able to load the reports. From there we'll see what we can do.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• wayne53
    wayne53 Member ✭✭
    the latest backup i have other than the one created by the upgrade, is from 5/28. that is too old.
    i tried creating a new report but they will not show in the saved report list either. i wonder that since my build level was upgraded but i am using a BU prior to the upgrade would that create an issue with the file structure?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @wayne53

Thanks for the update. I'm wondering here if it is the patch then if that's the case. There is a more recent patch here that we're able to try as well. I would recommend trying to download it to see if we might be able to fix the issue you're having. I'll leave steps down below with the download link to R34.19

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7895340/windows-r34-xx-release-us#latest

Let us know if you still see the same thing after updating to the most recent patch! 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • wayne53
    wayne53 Member ✭✭
    I ran the mondo patch but cannot tell it even did anything. Didn’t give me any indication that it updated.