Transactions Not Downloading (Q Mac)

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Transactions not downloaded.

Comments

• CecilyMac
    CecilyMac Member
    I have Quicken on a Mac [Version 6.2.2 (Build 602.39004.100) macOS 11.4]. I have not been able to download my transactions for over a month! I have deactivated accounts and reactivated several times. This is really frustrating..... I've been using Quicken for years and years!!!
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @CecilyMac

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues downloading transactions. I'm wondering here since you're experiencing issues on all your accounts if Quicken thinks you're signed in properly. We can test if that might be the case by signing out and into the program. To do this across the top select Quicken > Sign out. From there you should be prompted to sign in again.

Once you get a chance to try these steps see if you get any differences while trying to update the accounts. If not let us know and we'll see what our next option is.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• gkappen
    gkappen Member
    i have same issue. updated to 6.6.2 tonight and also have macOS 11.4. i have done the same as Cecily as well as did the sign out suggestion = no joy. thoughts on correction.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Hello @gkappen

Thanks for letting me know. Do you have any error messages when you try updating any of the accounts? Has this issue been happening for the same length of time as well? How many accounts do you have currently as well? Do your FI's primarily use Quicken Connect or Direct connect?

Once we get some more info we can take a look to see what we're able to find out that could be causing the issue.

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
  • gkappen
    gkappen Member
    i just did another download attempt and everything worked today. i didn't do anything different, but it all seemed to sort itself out. i have direct connect for all my accounts.
  • Quicken Francisco
    @gkappen

Thanks for the update! That is interesting that it only stopped for a day but is working well now. If you do run into any more issues please let us know so we can look into it further! 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.