Unable to Download Transactions

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: One Step Update - issues.

Comments

• DonnaJN
    DonnaJN Member
    Options
    I have the same issue as DL8284.
    I am on Quicken Deluxe, latest version/Windows 10. It downloads and 'fails to update'. I've done all that you suggested above and it did not solve the problem.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @DonnaJN

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

First, could you please provide which version release of Quicken you have currently running?
    • Help > About Quicken

Also, are you experiencing this with just one account in particular, or multiple/all accounts? If more than one account, are these accounts with the same or different financial institutions (please include the financial institution name(s))? Which connection method are you using to connect (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)? And are you receiving any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please?

The more details you are able to provide, the better we will be able to assist.

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.