Unable to load Chase QFX

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to import QFX file - not all transactions are imported.

Comments

• Richard95
    Richard95 Member
    Options
    My Chase QFX file wont open in Quicken anymore. I can see file in Documents/Downloads but will not load into Quicken. I have current Windows subscription. Stopped working about 10 days ago...help
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Richard95

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your chase QFX. I'm wondering here what might be causing the issue. Does the document just bring Quicken up but not import anything? One thing I can think of trying here is to deactivate the accounts then try importing the QFX again. This should force it to need to be relinked to the account. 

You can deactivate the account by right clicking on the account under the account bar. From there select edit/delete account. From there you'll want to click on the online services tab and deactivate the download. After doing this try downloading and opening your Chase QFX file. It should have you relink it so we ideally can get those transactions you're missing in.

Once you get a chance to try these steps, please let us know what you find.  From there we'll better understand our next steps/options.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Richard95
    Richard95 Member
    Options
    that was not helpful. Why did this feature stop working as of June24? I've done this for years now with out issue but now dead in the water. Deactivate account???? not helpful. Many complaints about this issue what is Quicken doing to resolve this as its clear this is not user error. Frustrated long time client
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Richard95 said:
    My Chase QFX file wont open in Quicken anymore. I can see file in Documents/Downloads but will not load into Quicken.
    can you explain what is happening....
    A - you click on the downloaded QFX file - and nothing happens, doesn't invoke & start the Quicken software ?
    B - you open Quicken - and do an Import QFX - point to downloaded QFX file and nothing happens ?
    and of course.... what version & Expiration Date .... - Help --> About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.