Credit union savings updates not working via 'quicken connect', although checking account is.

Options
My UFCU quicken connection for my savings account stopped updating last month, although the "Account Status" will show "Last Connection Successful 4 new transactions downloaded.' Same credit union, checking account, still works. I can download the transactions to a qfx file then import them ok. I've tried reseting the cloud data. Both of these accounts were working earlier.

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @phil

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties updating your account(s). This is a rather odd issue since you are not getting any error messages/codes. I would recommend to deactivate and re-link the account(s) not updating correctly. 

To deactivate an account from online services select Settings (bottom right corner of account register) >Downloads >Disconnect account. Afterwards, simply select Connect Account and enter your online bank credentials. Note, that once the account(s) are found you link them instead of adding them. Otherwise it may create duplicates. 

Please attempt the troubleshooting steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @phil

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having difficulties updating your account(s). This is a rather odd issue since you are not getting any error messages/codes. I would recommend to deactivate and re-link the account(s) not updating correctly. 

To deactivate an account from online services select Settings (bottom right corner of account register) >Downloads >Disconnect account. Afterwards, simply select Connect Account and enter your online bank credentials. Note, that once the account(s) are found you link them instead of adding them. Otherwise it may create duplicates. 

Please attempt the troubleshooting steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma

This discussion has been closed.