what does "flowexecutionexception in step 2" mean in relation to a download

Options
In downloading for Wells Fargo a Quicken Error OL-301-A occurs with the statement "flowexecutionexception in step 2. I am unable to clear this error. I have deactivated all of the accounts and reactivated them but still get the error. Wells Fargo so far has not been much help.

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JohnPinSC

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. We are aware of this issue, it has been escalated and is currently being worked on. This includes Wells Fargo errors CC-502, OL-297, and OL-301. 
    For further updates, you can follow this link. Your patience is appreciated and again I apologize for the inconvenience. 

-Quicken Paloma 

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @JohnPinSC

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. We are aware of this issue, it has been escalated and is currently being worked on. This includes Wells Fargo errors CC-502, OL-297, and OL-301. 
    For further updates, you can follow this link. Your patience is appreciated and again I apologize for the inconvenience. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.