Most of the bills are not getting downloaded...American Express, Xfinity, Sutter Health, San Jose W

getting message....bill added but next due amount not available.....try later for several weeks now

Comments

• David Green
    David Green Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    The same thing is happening for me. So far I am not impressed with Bill Manager and Bill Pay.
    Quicken for Windows Premiere
    Always the latest version
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Just a word of warning: Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that can't be resolved in a timely fashion?
    While you're fighting this windmill, to avoid missed payments, I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit the next (and perhaps all future) payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late. In Quicken just record a scheduled reminder that does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the debit transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

This discussion has been closed.