list of bills and how they update

Options
I have two issues with the bill listing in Quicken. First I cant figure out how to delete a bill from the listing. I have two bills that I have changed to auto pay, Now I have two lines on the bill pay listing and I cant figure out how to delete the one that is not the auto-pay. I have linked the two but they still both appear.

Secondly I have an issue with my BB&T (Truist) accounts. I have five accounts with them: checking, savings, Visa, mortgage and home equity. Five records show on my bills listing. On two of the records the bill that it downloads is my checking account statement. On one of the accounts it downloads my checking account, Visa account and loan account statements. On the remaining three records the information is correct. I dont know how to delete, from my Bill&Income listing the two that are incorrect

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @kathylair

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having these issues. You can delete the online biller by selecting Settings (gear icon, top right) >Manage Online Biller >Remove. A visual example is below. 

To delete any manual bills select the drop-down arrow in the Actions column and click on "Delete this instance and all future instances." A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps, let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @kathylair

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having these issues. You can delete the online biller by selecting Settings (gear icon, top right) >Manage Online Biller >Remove. A visual example is below. 

To delete any manual bills select the drop-down arrow in the Actions column and click on "Delete this instance and all future instances." A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps, let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.