Switched back to Quicken for MAC, now I am unable to connect to Amazon using Bill Pay.

Switching back to Quicken for MAC (Premier Ed.) I am unable to connect to Amazon using Bill Pay. Had some problems with Windows but was working when I switched. My other SCR. bank accounts working now problems. Ideas?

Answers

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @RivahCat1

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

To ensure we are understanding correctly, after switching back to Quicken for Mac, are you attempting to re-establish Amazon as an Online Biller?

Or, is Amazon already established as an online biller and you are attempting to send a Quick Pay or Check Pay payment and receiving an error?

The more information you are able to provide will better help the community to understand the issue and provide relevant troubleshooting steps or suggestions.

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • RivahCat1
    RivahCat1 Member ✭✭
    I deactivated all my accounts on Windows. All other accounts, otherwise than Amazon came over entering ok. Have seen two different messages. Wrong email or password or receiving an error.
This discussion has been closed.