Issues connecting to Huntington Bank

jeanderson
jeanderson Member ✭✭✭
For almost a week now, I've been unable to download transactions from my bank - Huntington. Connection fails immediately. Connect log file says:
20210720 06:59:00: QFN: Beginning send to https://ofx.huntington.com/Ofx/process.ofx
20210720 06:59:00: ***QFN kQFFinished: returns 67305975
20210720 06:59:00: HTTP: Temporarily overloaded

Anyone else having issues connecting to Huntington. I can login to Huntington via the web and it works just fine.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• jeanderson
    jeanderson Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Well, issue is solved. Without doing anything, connection to Huntington started to work again. Clearly, Huntington fixed a problem on their end.

Answers

• Phil in Lorain
    Phil in Lorain Member ✭✭
    Hi, I did have an issue downloading Huntington Bank transactions a few weeks ago. I ended up unlinking my Huntington checking and credit card through Quicken account edit. Then I reconnected them and transaction downloads began working again. Hope this helps.
  • jeanderson
    jeanderson Member ✭✭✭
    > @Phil in Lorain said:
    > Hi, I did have an issue downloading Huntington Bank transactions a few weeks ago. I ended up unlinking my Huntington checking and credit card through Quicken account edit. Then I reconnected them and transaction downloads began working again. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the quick reply. Was thinking of trying that, but the last time I did that I had months of duplicate transactions download and it was a mess to cleanup. But, unless someone else has a different suggestion, I'll resort to that.
  • Franto9970
    Franto9970 Member
    I'm having the same issue not only with Quicken, but also Quickbooks. Spoke to Huntington yesterday, and, of course, not their problem. In the past it seems to resolve within a couple days.
  • jeanderson
    jeanderson Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Well, issue is solved. Without doing anything, connection to Huntington started to work again. Clearly, Huntington fixed a problem on their end.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Everyone,

I apologize for the late response but we are aware of the issues currently with Huntington Bank. We are currently working on resolving the issues but do not have an eta. If you have not already I would recommend submitting logs via report a problem. You can do so by going across the top to help > report a problem. All logs should be included by default and label you can put Huntington OL294 in the subject line. 

If you are not experiencing issues like jeananderson please let us know as well. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.