Quicken wants to update to Version R34.20 but release notes says R34.16 is latest

If R34.20 is the latest update, why do the release notes say R34.16 is the latest. Has my software been hacked?

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Newer versions of Quicken are released in a staged manner - allowing a small number of random users access for installing.  After all goes well - then it is made avail to everyone and all the online references are updated to reflect the latest "public" version.  You must have been one of the lucky few who happen to catch the window of the Staged Release.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• James F Gardner
    James F Gardner Member ✭✭✭
    Regarding R34-16 Latest Mondo Patch Update.

Is anyone else having trouble updating their Quicken Subscription Software?

As I was instructed to, many years ago, I usually my Quicken software using the Mondo Patch to update rather than update through the Quicken support-update-and-patch link that was given to me. I have successfully used this up until June 2021 R34-16. Today I find out that none July 2021 Updates are available on the Mondo Patch web page.

As stated above R34-16 is the latest update available. I find this very unusual. I was instructed years ago that the Mondo Patch was the best way to update because the many issues of updates through the quicken software at that time. I was told that the Mondo Patch was the cleanest way to update my software. Please advise when the Mondo Patch will be updated. Thank you.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Hello @James F Gardner, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize for the confusion regarding the latest update. The latest version is R34.16. There is also version R34.24 which was released today to a few users and will later be available for the remaining users. No ETA or date is available for this at the moment. 

For more information about the current Mondo Patches available and how to implement them click here

I hope this provides you with clarity. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma. 
  • James F Gardner
    James F Gardner Member ✭✭✭
    @ Quicken Paloma,
    Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate it.
    Magically, in the past 24 hours, all three of the July release updates R34.19 through R34.24 showed up in the Mondo Update.
    I am now a happy camper...