Update R34.24 and One-Step Update

Downloaded update R34.24 this AM and now One-Step won't download new investment balances and transactions. Any ideas what could be wrong? The update processes and does not generate any error messages.

Comments

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @1lilpig

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues updating your investment balances and transactions. I'm wondering here since it's been a day if you're still experiencing the same issues as you were yesterday? If you are could you let us know what FI's you're having difficulty with. That should give us a better idea of what might be happening. 

Once you get the chance let us know more and we'll see what we can do in order to resolve the issue you're having. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

• 1lilpig
    1lilpig Member ✭✭
    Thank you for getting back to me. OneStep has appeared to have updated today however none of the activity from the prior couple days downloaded and I had to manually enter everything. What's an "FI"?
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    @1lilpig

FI = Financial Institution (ie, banks, brokerage houses, etc)
  • 1lilpig
    1lilpig Member ✭✭
    Wells Fargo Advisors. Not the regular banking site but the investment/brokerage site. Thank you.
  • BeteNoir
    BeteNoir Member
    Where do you find the download for R34.24?
  • 1lilpig
    1lilpig Member ✭✭
    It just started downloading when I opened Quicken this week.
  • wellthereitis
    wellthereitis Member ✭✭
    This is occurring with many users following the R34.24 update. I've had issues with T. Rowe Price, others have reported issues with Bank of America and Edward Jones. I suspect there are more since this issue existed several months back and was resolved with a subsequent update. This indicates poor code control Quicken if bugs keep being reintroduced.
  • wellthereitis
    wellthereitis Member ✭✭
    If your password is over 10 characters long, it's probably Quicken. If I try to update my password vault for T.Rowe Price quicken tells me that "The information Qucken has from T. Rowe Price is that eh password can be no longer than 10 characters long."

Not true and my password is and works on the T. Rowe website and also worked in Quicken prior to the R34.24 update. This is also the same error I reported several months ago which further confirms probable bad code re-use in this update.
  • 1lilpig
    1lilpig Member ✭✭
    Thank you. I have noticed infrequent quirks with the OneStep updating in the past. I just hadn't been able to link them so directly to an update as I could this time. Very interesting on the password issue. I haven't seen any error messages on password length as yet but I do have a rather lengthy one.
This discussion has been closed.