Piedmont Natural Gas updates with incorrect amount

Options
The amount in Online bills seems to be the numbers after the decimal point. example: Piedmont site says bill is $37.90. Quicken says $90. Refreshing the bill does not change anything. Also bill pdf in not downloading.

Best Answer

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @knicks

Thank you for your response. I would recommend removing your biller and adding it again. To do this select Bills & Income >Settings (gear icon top right) >Manage Online billers >Remove. A visual example is below. 

Please attempt the troubleshooting steps above and let us know what the outcome is. If the bill is still showing incorrect information I can then report this as a bug. 

-Quicken Paloma 

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Options
    Hello @knicks

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need a few more details. For instance, what version of Quicken are you using? Is this occurring with any other billers? Lastly, what is the due date for this particular bill? 

To check the version being used select Help >About Quicken

Once more information is provided we can move forward in diagnosing the issue at hand.

-Quicken Paloma 
  • knicks
    knicks Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am using Windows 10 Enterprise ver. R34.24 Build 27.1.34.24
    It has not occurred with any other billers .
    The due date is 8/19 and the biller updated the new bill on 7/27.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @knicks

Thank you for your response. I would recommend removing your biller and adding it again. To do this select Bills & Income >Settings (gear icon top right) >Manage Online billers >Remove. A visual example is below. 

Please attempt the troubleshooting steps above and let us know what the outcome is. If the bill is still showing incorrect information I can then report this as a bug. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • knicks
    knicks Member ✭✭
    Options
    That fixed it. :)
This discussion has been closed.