How do I download 2020 transactions for Quicken?

Options
It appears that yes and no have been interchanged by Quicken. If I have changed the password to access transactions via the BofA website, then I want to make the same change in the Quicken password vault. However, if I make the change in Quicken anyway, Quicken tells me I have succeeded even though Quicken still fails.

Comments

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your FI or bank controls how far back you can download. Most only go back 90 days. The rest you will have to enter manually. You might get a greater range of transactions if you go to your financial institution's website and download a different range of dates in a Web Connect .QFX file. If you manually enter older transactions, be sure to adjust the opening balance to account for them as you enter them.

See this FAQ

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7160091/faq-download-old-transactions

To enter a transaction manually go to the first blank line at the bottom of the register and just type it in.  Or you can do Ctrl+N.  Or go to Edit - Transaction - New.  Change the date as needed and all the rest of the information about the transaction and save it. If it is a past date it will go to the proper place  (sorted by date).  You don't have to type them in the right date order.  It will sort them for you.  If you are entering older transactions, be sure to adjust the opening balance to account for them as you enter them.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.