Instructions for auto reconcile on web site doesn't work

SammyGee
SammyGee Member
Attempting to set up auto reconcile for all accounts and instructions (https://help.quicken.com/display/WIN/Turning+on+auto+reconcile) does not work.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @SammyGee

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the auto reconcile. I was taking a look at the steps listed on the article are correct. What part are you having issues with exactly?  Did you attempt both steps as well provided in the article? 

Once you get the chance let us know more about the issue and we'll see what we can do to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @SammyGee

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, although I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the auto reconcile. I was taking a look at the steps listed on the article are correct. What part are you having issues with exactly?  Did you attempt both steps as well provided in the article? 

Once you get the chance let us know more about the issue and we'll see what we can do to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

This discussion has been closed.