Quicken crashes now when I try to connect to Morgan Stanley Wealth Management

Quicken crashes now when I try to connect to Morgan Stanley Wealth Management. I had recently added two new accounts to Morgan Stanley and they weren't syncing when I updated the accounts, so I decided to erase each account and then re-add them. Unfortunately, Quicken just crashes now when I enter to Morgan Stanley login credentials to add the account.

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @quickuser20166

Thank you for the updated information. I'm wondering here if the latest patch might not of installed properly causing the issue each time you try connecting. To find out we can install a mondo patch to see if that might help us with getting the program up and running again. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

Update and Mondo Patch: Subscription Release of Quicken for Windows

Once you've had the chance to try the mondo patch please let us know if you're able to get your accounts added. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @quickuser20166

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you I need more information. For instance, what version of Quicken are you using? Are you getting any error codes or messages? What version of Windows are you running? 

Once more information is provided we can move forward with diagnosing the issue and troubleshooting as needed. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Windows 10 Home Version 2004

Quicken Premier Version R34.24
    Build 27.1.34.24

It just crashes and then sends an error report back to Quicken
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hello @quickuser20166

Thank you for the updated information. I'm wondering here if the latest patch might not of installed properly causing the issue each time you try connecting. To find out we can install a mondo patch to see if that might help us with getting the program up and running again. I'll leave steps on how to do so down below.

Update and Mondo Patch: Subscription Release of Quicken for Windows

Once you've had the chance to try the mondo patch please let us know if you're able to get your accounts added. 

Thanks,
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.