Credit Card Balance vs. Available

Options
Marshall A
Marshall A Member ✭✭✭
edited July 2021 in Reports (Windows)
I know I can see all my credit card accounts and their balance vs available from this post.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7857451/reports-for-credit-cards

What I want is to be able to run a report I can customize to show specific credit cards with their balance vs. available but NOT show other accounts... (Report I can email my wife on her balances and available) and easily print or save a PDF.

Is this possible?

Best Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    At the top of that page you can choose which debt accounts to include. The selection is "sticky" - Quicken remembers the selected accounts if you exit and restart.

Sorry, there is no way to save multiple sets of selections
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Marshall A
    Marshall A Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you, that will work.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Options
    Try going to Property and Debt > Debt. You can collapse the Balance bar graph if you want by clicking the arrow at the top left. 

Then go to File > Print debt and it will print the table at the bottom. To get a PDF, select the PDF printer and choose the file name.
  • Marshall A
    Marshall A Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    That's great for the WHOLE list of Liability and Credit accounts, but I want something where I can pick and choose which accounts to show. I want to be able to send my spouse a report that only lists HER credit cards to its easier.
  • Jim_Harman
    Answer ✓
    Options
    At the top of that page you can choose which debt accounts to include. The selection is "sticky" - Quicken remembers the selected accounts if you exit and restart.

Sorry, there is no way to save multiple sets of selections
  • Marshall A
    Marshall A Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you, that will work.
This discussion has been closed.