CC-501 error for Optum Bank and Sears/Citibank

Options
Vincent N
Vincent N Member ✭✭
I have been getting CC-501 error for Optum Bank since March and Sears/Citibank since July 11. The Optum Bank error message display stopped shortly after the Sears error started. I have two Sears/Citibank accounts on their web access; one active and one closed four years ago. At one point, every time I tried to update the Sears Citibank it would create a new Quicken account for the closed account and would not update the active account. Is this part of the CC-501 error issues I have been reading about?

Answers

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Vicent N, 

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. I apologize you are having this issue. There is no ongoing or open alert for error cc-501with Citibank specifically. However, I do highly recommend contacting Quicken Support due to the persistence of this issue. An agent will ask to collect log files and troubleshoot or escalate as needed. 

To contact Quicken Support click here. If you would like further information regarding error cc-501 please click here

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Vincent N
    Vincent N Member ✭✭
    Options
    Problem may have been fixed with both OptumBank and CitiBank after I tackled an issued I had posted with Parameter Account ID error.
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7897523/parameter-accountid-error#latest
    @Quicken Francisco provided the solution to 'Reset cloud data' that seems to have fixed both issues without the need to contact Quicken Support.
    We will do a One step Update next weekend to see if the fix stuck for both issues.
This discussion has been closed.