Synchrony Bank error CC-503

lymanepp
lymanepp Member ✭✭
[removed - off-topic, referenced resolved Alert is for a different error code and issue]

However, when trying to reactivate One Step Update for this card in Quicken I'm now getting a CC-503 error (did you mistype your login). I use a password vault and the copied the password from the vault. The same password that I can successfully use to login to the Synchrony web site.

Answers

• pbutler6
    pbutler6 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    I'm getting the same error.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Hi @pbutler6, and @lymanepp

If you haven't already, I suggest that you review the information provided on this error code located at this LINK.

Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• pbutler6
    pbutler6 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    I have already followed the information at the link.  I can log in using my browser.  When I deactivate the online service in Quicken and then try to 'Set up Now...' using the same login and password I get a 503 error.
  • lymanepp
    lymanepp Member ✭✭
    I had also tried those steps as outlined in my original post. Can anyone confirm that the Synchrony downloads are working for them after the CC-502 issue was fixed as discussed in the post that a Quicken admin "helpfully" removed from my original post?

> @pbutler6 said:
    > I have already followed the information at the link.  I can log in using my browser.  When I deactivate the online service in Quicken and then try to 'Set up Now...' using the same login and password I get a 503 error.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Which financial institution are you trying to connect to is it also Synchrony?  And are these bank accounts or credit cards?  Just trying to understand the potential issues.

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• lymanepp
    lymanepp Member ✭✭
    edited August 2021
    Sam's Club Mastercard at Synchrony
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @lymanepp,

I have been able to connect with and download my transactions for my Sam's Club Synchrony credit card without any issues.  I downloaded a number of new transactions a few days ago, and I just connected again - minutes ago - with no problems.

At this point, I would suggest that you contact Quicken Support for assistance using this LINK tomorrow during business hours.

Frankx

This discussion has been closed.