credit card updates fail

Update appears to run, reports 'account updated' but online balance is not changed on account page and known transactions not shown as downloaded

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI @WordStar

Can you give us some additional information that may help us understand the problem and thereby help you?

• Please let us know the name of the credit card provider.
    • What version of both Quicken and Windows are you currently running?
    • Have you been able to update and download transactions in the past, or is this the first time you have connected this particular credit card account?  If not the first time, when did the process start to fail?
    • Have you noticed any other problems downloading data for your other accounts?
    Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• WordStar
    WordStar Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2021
    [removed - violation of the community guidelines]  Today, quicken has a number of new problems - too many to list unless asked. PerhapsI need to download a pre-update version.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @WordStar,

Well, that's not the type of information that I asked about, but it does tell me a lot.

Have a good day!

Frankx

-  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• WordStar
    WordStar Member ✭✭✭
    Frankx, I apologize for my rude and venting response to your attempt to be helpful. I was in the middle of a 9-hour Quicken nightmare, trying to determine whether the problems were mine, Quicken's or the bank update system. Today is better, with one minor exception. I've used and promoted Quicken since at least 2002 and can get upset when there are no helpful data coming from the company. Thanks again for responding. Stay safe.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WordStar,

Apology accepted!

Take care,
    Frankx

This discussion has been closed.